Why Trust Amity Home Care Services in Orange, Connecticut?
- Amity Home Care is family owned and operated by Healthcare Professionals (Registered Nurses).
- We possess a combined experience of more than (30) years in healthcare and service industries.
- We are fully covered by General Liability Insurance.
- All caregivers are Bonded and covered by Worker’s Compensation.
- All caregivers are subjected to random drug testing.
- All employees go through extensive mandatory criminal background checks.
Are we required to sign long term contracts for hourly Home Care Services in Orange, Connecticut?
- No. Amity Home Care has a 24 hour cancellation policy for hourly care clients.
What is the best choice for around-the-clock care?
- Hourly caregivers on rotating shifts can get really costly for families seeking 24 hour care for their love ones. We recommend a live-in caregiver at a daily flat rate instead.
We only need a caregiver a few hours in the morning to help our love one with getting dressed, having breakfast, taking Rx and getting ready for the day. What are your minimum hours?
- The minimum hours for daily home care is 4 hours. However, depending on the the location, caregiver availability and weekly hours needed, we may be able to do 3 hours.
Who pays the taxes for your employees and are they bonded?
- All caregivers are W-2 employees and are fully bonded, insured and covered with Worker’s Compensation.
In what counties do you provide services?
- Amity Home Care provide services to Fairfield & New Haven Counties, along with surrounding areas.
Where can we get answers if we have additional questions?
- Please feel free to contact us 24/7 at 203-951-9901 or Info@AmityHC.com. If after hours, leave a message and we will contact you usually within 12 hours.
What process does caregivers go through before being hired?
- Our caregivers go through multiple interviews, reference checks and thorough criminal background checks. In addition, our caregivers are bonded, insured and covered by worker’s compensation insurance.
How much does home care services cost?
- The cost of care depends entirely upon the types of services needed, the location where the services are needed and the amount of hours required. Please contact us for a complete list of offerings.
Are you able to provide home care services 24-hours, 7 days per week?
- Amity Home Care provide qualified caregivers year round; on holidays and on weekends.
What are the first steps to getting care for a love one?
- Amity Home Care provide a free in-home assessment where the needs of your love one are discussed and recommendations for the best solutions are present. After the meeting, a caregiver who is the perfect match can be selected for you love one.
Do you have a Registered Nurse on staff?
- Yes, Amity Home Care has Registered Nurses on staff.
Are there contracts or additional hidden cost for home care services?
- No, Amity Home never use contracts for home care services. Agreement between us and our clients can be easily canceled by either party. Also, all costs for service are explained upfront. There are no surprises involved.